Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 1995 17:20:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.w8hd.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How to acquire SNAP

Since it looks like the best way to get up to speed with -current is
to get the latest SNAP, not rely on sup, what is the best way to get
the SNAP.

Email seems less than optimum so should I just use the ftp method which
gzips all files in the snap dir and pulls them across?

I have run a complete 'make world -k' here before without a hitch so is it
best to get up to the latest snap level and then rely on sup to get the
updates and rebuild?

regards
kim

--