Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 00:16:24 +0200 (EET)
From:      Seppo Kallio  <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
To:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Arp overwrite...

Yes Yes Yes. "Problem is in the Cisco box."

My problem is in the to FreeBSD boxes. And I am wonderin why the Solaris,
Linux, HP boxes do not have the same problem.

1. no messages in the log files in Solaris, Linux
2. no complaining users in Solaris, Linux

I am not 100% sure if it helps installin Linux into the FreeBSD boxes, our
Linux boxes are News and WWW servers and are not used direcly from
terminals (micros) as hevy as the FreeBSD boxes are. But Solaris nodes
have 60-70 users and they have no problems.

Seppo