Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:42:34 -0500
From:      Rick Morel <rmorel@morelr.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FTP Problem

At 09:14 AM 7/22/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> Anonymous FTP is fine. It's _users'_ FTP.
>
>Ah, I read it wrong.  In that case, what you're describing is a
>feature, not a bug, and if you want to chroot _every_ user on your
>system then that's going to take some hacking of ftpd.
>
>					Jordan

Agggghhhh! A _FEATURE_! (Insert Twilight Zone Theme here) I've been warped
into a Microsoft list! A _FEATURE_! :-)

Really? Seems like that's "releasing" a lot of info the "great unwashed"
shouldn't be privy to.

Guess I'll stick with War-FTPD on NT and Samba :-(

Rick

We have not succeeded in answering all of our questions. Indeed,
we sometimes feel that we have not completely answered any of them.
The answers we have found only served to raise a whole new set of
questions. In some ways we feel that we are as confused as ever, but
we think we are now confused on a higher level, and about more important
things.