Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 01:25:43 +0100
From:      Manar Hussain <manar@ivision.co.uk>
To:        Steve <steve.a@cableinet.co.uk>
Cc:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A Little Cancer Patient need Your Attention

>Tmb wrote:
>
>> PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I just received this  mail from a friend of mine  in my College.  Please

<snip>

This is almost certainly a hoax. Don't send this sort of thing on - if you
*really* insist on doing so then spend the time to properly check it out
first. Even after that - don't but there'll be no stopping everyone.

Roll on the day when you need license (to have taken on baord certain
things like spotting this trash) before getting net access.

Manar