Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:10:11 -0700
From:      Brian Sobolak <sobolak@telocity.com>
To:        David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to get the developer's attention

Hello David,

DJ> Short  question: how do I get a developer's attention so I can get
DJ> someone to work on this problem?

1.  Money.  Find someone and pay him/her.

2.  You could also fix it yourself.

3.  Buy a similar configuration for a freeBSD developer, donate the
board to him/her, and you *might* have some luck.

FreeBSD is a community effort by volunteers.  If no one has done any
work for the board you need, then it's probably because no one is
interested in getting it to work.

brian