Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:30:05 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
Cc:        Brian Sletten <bsletten@nova.org>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burning a cd

> (This might interest the -advocacy group...)
>
> What company is it that builds FreeBSD machines?

http://www.tesys.com (Telenet solutions) is one such company that's
making an increasing living off of building FreeBSD machines and would
probably like to become the "VA research" of the FreeBSD world, so to
speak.  They also design and build their own (nice) cases and do quite
a bit of FreeBSD-based QA on their boxes so I'd be inclined to trust
their work, also being rather familiar with it on a personal basis
having had a couple of machines built by them.  They're also donating
5 of their new thin rack-mount systems to the FreeBSD project, no
strings attached, and I'm hardly displeased about this either. :-)

- Jordan