Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:09:11 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Burning CDs with restricted free software.

Hi guys,

I'm about to graduate, and I want to take advantage of the good
Internet conection that I have here by burning a CD with the free or
"educational" Math/Engineering software that is avaiable but not
commonly or easily redistributable.

There is probably way to build only the RESTRICTED ports in the tree,
but the idea is not to copy things that are already in the ports
collection (although I would copy for my personal use some of the
restricted ones).

In my list I have Khoros Scilab and BRL Cad, I also downloaded a
multibootable NetBSD iso (you never know when you might need that).
What do people on this list recommend for their private collections?
Any particular links are welcome

tia,

    Pedro.