Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 18:51:55 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More breakage in -current as a result of header frobbing.

> Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > Yeah, no kidding.  Since nobody seems to be build testing their
> > changes anymore I guess I'll just put this on the "indefinate
> > postponement" list.
>
> Come on, it's not that bad. My build is nearly complete, so I'll
> commit a fix to sys/time.h

Yeah, but as Greg has already noted, it's been broken almost *every
day* for the last week or so.  If it's possible for it to be any
worse, I'm not sure I want to know. :-)

It's also annoying that all of these errors could have been found by a
simple world build - something I thought we were supposed to do as
part of committing; I've certainly gotten my ass chewed for not doing
so in the past and thus feel more than justified in chewing on others
for the same sin.

In any case, thanks for committing a fix, anyway. :)

					Jordan