Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 1996 11:57:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Barron <pat@transarc.com>
To:        "Frank E. Terhaar-Yonkers" <fty@mcnc.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any isa drivers for localtalk avail?

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Frank E. Terhaar-Yonkers wrote:
> Any drivers (FreeBSD/Linux/NetBSD) for hardware appletalk?  I have
> a couple of surplus Dayna DL2000 isa cards.  I'd like to build a router
> for my son's elementary school until they can find the $ to buy a bunch
> of Mac ethernet cards.

I tried a while back to get programming specs out Dayna for this card, and
was unsuccessful.  They told me they provide drivers for DOS/Windows,
and that's it - anyone who wants to write their own driver is pretty
much out of luck, as far as they're concerned.

I'd be willing to help out with such a project, *if* I could get the
info....

--Pat.