Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:55:31 +0400
From:      "Nickolay A. Kritsky" <nkritsky@star-sw.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   visiting Crna Gora

<disclaimer>
This is summer off-topic post.
If you would like to reply on-list, plesae remove -security from cc:
</disclaimer>

Hello all the freebsd hackers/users/developers,

  I am planning to visit Montenegro aka Crna Gora in mid-July. Even
  sysadmin should have vacations :)
  I am pretty sure that there are a lot of c00l FreeBSD admins,
  running complicated network routers on old PCs around there. Please,
  if you   know somebody who can rent a room/small appartment in coast
  area for a reasonable fee, please let me know about that.
  Also, if you want to drink beer and talk about mystery of
  ip_input.c, packet processing order, future of vlan technology and
  gigabit routing on FreeBSD [, etc ] - why don't we do it?!

  I am not subscribed to this list, so please reply me directly, or
  cc: me with -chat

  PS: has anybody tried intel's 4x100 Mbit quad NICs on FreeBSD? Any
  problems with them?

--
Best regards,
;  Nickolay A. Kritsky