Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:39:35 -0400
From:      "Robert Adams" <radams@siscom.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Chroot + Freebsd

Hello all,

    Was wondering is anything is running chroot'ed virtual servers.. we are
thinking of moving all our vitual servers into a virtual environment so that
they each have there own little system going on..then using something like
xinetd to all the servers for each..  anyone done this?

-Jason

---
Robert J. Adams radams@siscom.net http://www.siscom.net
Looking to outsource news? http://www.newshosting.com
SISCOM Network Administration - President, SISCOM Inc.
Phone: 888-4-SISCOM 937-222-8150 FAX: 937-222-8153