Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        developers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Time zone updates (was: Reminder:  Just 7 days till 4.2 code freeze!)

<<On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:22:13 -0700, Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com> said:

> As scheduled, we will enter code freeze on the RELENG_4 branch of src
> on November 1st.

The time zone updates just MFV'ed were my only punch-list item for
-stable, unless someone comes up with a burning need to merge some of
the `lpr' suite changes.

If anybody out there is in the DST-observing parts of Brazil, you need
these changes now.  Anyone in Wayne County, Kentucky, USA needs these
changes in advance of the time zone switch this Sunday.  Some other
zone names have changed spelling, but if you use `tzsetup' those will
all be hidden from you.

-GAWollman