Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 95 10:39:35 -0800
From:      Terry Witt <twitt@vt.edu>
To:        bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sanyo 3 cd support

I have a Sanyo 3 cd disk changer for my Gateway 2000 computer.  I attend
Virginia Tech and I am majoring in Computer Science.  We are going through
the installation for BSD in one of my classes.  I need to know how to get
BSD to recognize my CDROM drive.  It recognized my drive once out of 30
times and I do not understand why.  What am I doing wrong?  If anybody can
help please email me at twitt@vt.edu  Thank you
                                                Terry Witt