Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 04:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk>
To:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw (Brian Tao)
Cc:        terry@cs.weber.edu, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, imp@village.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Why Linux? (fwd)

> On Sun, 20 Aug 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:
> >
> > This is hardly what I'd call an equivalent to the Linux Publicity Project
> > Web page and real press releases really mailed to real press contacts.
>
>     I think a good start would be to mail manufacturers of FreeBSD-
> supported hardware, telling them that their product works (and works
> well) on FreeBSD-based servers.

Including en the email, a URL for, and the permission to use a
postscript file saying "The Daemon says OK" or something similar :-)

Seriously, we should make a "Works with FreeBSD" logo people can put
on their boxes.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Just that: dried leaves in boiling water ?