Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:09:52 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Today's panic :-)

In message <200102240658.f1O6wiW85748@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: I note that this doesn't happen when the disks are clean on boot, but
: does happen when they are dirty.  The kernel is as of a cvsup 3pm MST
: today.  The kernel from 1am last night doesn't seem to have this
: problem.

Doesn't seem to have this problem that badly.  I just got a very
similar crash from it.  Maybe I'm just lucky with the older one.

Warner