Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 06:28:31 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        jdl@chromatic.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN Anyone?

> Good luck in trying to pry the WaveRunner's API from IBM .
Waverunner is a competitor to the Lion Datapump, designed by a friend,
all docs for that are under my home page
(click on `companies' then click on `lion')

If you need more info than what's there, I can constructively lean on the
friend. Don't expect intelligence from me personally though,
I'm not into ISDN.

PS for those that dont have web access but do have ftp, the docs are in
freebsd.org/~jhs	called something like isdn.tar.gz
or maybe datapump.tar.gz

as to current pricing, im out of date, but contact info is in there.

Julian
---
Julian H. Stacey	Email: jhs@freebsd.org	Web: www.freebsd.org/~jhs/