Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 14:44:24 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <st@i-plus.net>
To:        <paul@premier-networks.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Cistron Radius Question

As clearly described in the cistron documentation (or FAQ or list archive),
you can do exactly what you mention.  Here's my DEFAULT profiles (cistron
supports multiple DEFAULT profiles too :)

(Note the escaped newline in the check list)

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Reject, Group = "mailonly"
        Reply-Message = "Dialup Access Denied"

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Group = "dialup", \
Simultaneous-Use = 1, Framed-Protocol=PPP
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels=1 ,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool=1

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Group = "mlppp", \
Simultaneous-Use = 1, Framed-Protocol=PPP
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels=2 ,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool=1

HTH,

-Troy