Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 1995 22:50:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      James Robinson <james@hermes.cybernetics.net>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FYI..

> Yes, but I shaved it off.. :-) If you look _reeel close_ you can see
> the FreeBSD T-shirt I'm wearing (and trying very much to show the
> camera :-).

I'll bet that the truth is closer to:

	As Jordan leaned down to check on wcarchive, freefall et al, his
beard became caught in one of the hard drives, causing all of the downtime
about then !!!

There's more to that smiley than meets the eye, you see.

How many shirts did you all sell? I bought one (not exactly flagged any
girls down in it, though). Good quality T shirt in any event!

: James Robinson :   james@hermes.cybernetics.net ::See the screaming hot black
:FreeBSD|XFree86 :The best things in life are Free::     steaming iridescent
:  Frank Zappa   :      Music is the best         ::naughahyde python screaming
:  HTTP Server   : http://hermes.cybernetics.net/ ::        steam roller!