Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 1995 06:35:43 +0800 (WST)
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@haywire.dialix.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freefall.FreeBSD.org, cvs-usrsbin@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin Makefile

On Sun, 13 Aug 1995, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:
> > peter       95/08/13 08:28:20
> >
> >   Modified:    usr.sbin  Makefile
> >   Log:
> >   Add sicontrol.. I hope this is the right way..
>
> When ever you have to say things like that, please send the patch out
> for review before commiting it.

Sorry..  that was badly worded and not what I was thinking of... I knew
what I had entered was in line with what everybody else had done, I was
going to make a comment about the ordering in the file being inconsistant
(the cleandir and i386 conditionals had a couple of entries out of
alphabetical order.. no big deal), but Tristan (8 months old) decided that
right that instant that I started the log message was a good time to wake up
and demand a feed (it was about 3am or so, and he's currently rather
unwell), and that's what blurted out while I was distracted..

I didn't want to risk aborting the commit, as some versions of cvs do
stranger things than others..  I couldn't leave it there, as it'd leave
the directory locked for an hour..  So we ended up with a
not-very-confidence-inspiring commit message.. Sorry..

-Peter