Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:55:56 EST
From:      JonMS2010@aol.com
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution of SSH?

--part1_ac.ead4366.2775602c_boundary

Guys,

What if we, as programmers/technicians/etc. created a new version of SSH,
which was not prone to having all these sorts of technical mishaps? I would
like to think that we can solve any problem that is put before us by using
our brains and a few hours worth of coding skills. :-) I don't know if thats
how all of you feel, but, I for one feel that way, and very strongly so.

I am reminded of another anecdote that I read somewhere once:  "He who has
the time to complain also has the time to submit bug fixes." So, where are
all the complainers out there? ;) -- Jonathan M. Slivko

--part1_ac.ead4366.2775602c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Guys,
<BR>
<BR>What if we, as programmers/technicians/etc. created a new version of SSH, <BR>which was not prone to having all these sorts of technical mishaps? I would <BR>like to think that we can solve any problem that is put before us by using <BR>our brains and a few hours worth of coding skills. :-) I don't know if thats <BR>how all of you feel, but, I for one feel that way, and very strongly so.
<BR>
<BR>I am reminded of another anecdote that I read somewhere once: &nbsp;"He who has <BR>the time to complain also has the time to submit bug fixes." So, where are <BR>all the complainers out there? ;) -- Jonathan M. Slivko</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ac.ead4366.2775602c_boundary--