Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:44:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, npe@bfc.dk, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel configurator

> Unless I'm mistaken, don't the options USERCONFIG, and its visual
> counterpart already implement a "Kernel Configurator??" It's my
> understanding that they do.

Yes, and no.  It allows one to configure a pre-made kernel, what the
original post was most likely talking about was something used to
determine what devices go into the kernel to begin w/.

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |