Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 20:15:49 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        terry@cs.weber.edu, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, imp@village.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Why Linux? (fwd)

On Tue, 22 Aug 1995, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Including en the email, a URL for, and the permission to use a
> postscript file saying "The Daemon says OK" or something similar :-)

    Of course, we need this in GIF format too, for Web-savvy vendors
on the net to place beside their product listings.

> Seriously, we should make a "Works with FreeBSD" logo people can put
> on their boxes.

    A shot of the daemon from the front with right arm on hip, left
arm raised with fingers with an "OK" or thumbs-up signal and winking
at the user.  Encircle with the words "FreeBSD Ready!".  :)
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org