Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:14:45 -0500
From:      "Moore, Eric Dean" <emoore@lsil.com>
To:        Andrew Tulloch <andrewt@slipstreaminteractive.com>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Dell Poweredge 2600 and PERC4/Di

The PERC4/DI is supported in the amr driver for -current and -stable,
however I didn't get this in for the 4.7 release.

Eric Moore
Staff Engineer
RAID Storage Adapters Division
LSI Logic Corporation
6145-D Northbelt Parkway
Norcross, GA 30071
Email: emoore@lsil.com
Email: emoore@FreeBSD.org
Web: http://megaraid.lsilogic.com/

On Thursday, January 09, 2003 10:01 AM, Andrew Tulloch