Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:34:54 -0600
From:      Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [burnscharlesn@hotmail.com: Advocacy help for CS professor]

At 01:48 PM 3/24/2002, Eric Anderson wrote:
>Do you have to use KDE to use Konqueror?  I hate KDE, but I'll try any web
>browser.

My Linux system has both Gnome and KDE installed, and Konqueror loads
easily into the Gnome desktop.  I assume you have to install certain KDE
base components to get this to work, but if you can spare the space, I
heartily recommend Konqueror as a browser.

Check out http://www.konqueror.org/faq.html#nokde.

<< Chip Morton >>