Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 07:23:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SCO again

Now that I'm actually subscribed to the emulation mailing list, assuming
there was any response to my last posting, would someone who
had the last word summarize off the list?  I don't want to wait
around until things hits the archives.

(The (clarified) question is which SCO CDROM is appropriate for the
BMW parts catalog in order to have the correct libraries to run under
the SCO emulator.  I posted the ktrace results)

Thanks -

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval