Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:01:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, alc@cs.rice.edu
Subject:   Re: Erorr: isa_dmainit(2, 1024) failed

:Alan Cox wrote in list.freebsd-hackers:
: > Please try the following simpler patch.  It should accomplish
: > the same thing as Tor's patch.
: >
: > Replace the TAILQ_INSERT_TAIL in vm_page_startup (in vm_page.c)
: > with a TAILQ_INSERT_HEAD.
:
:That fixes kern/9515.
:I'd like to ask to commit that patch and close kern/9515.
:
:Regards
:   Oliver
:
:--
:Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany
:(Info: finger userinfo:olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de)

    Seems reasonable to me.  Be sure to comment the reason for adding
    to the head instead of the tail, Alan.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>