Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 1995 20:03:18 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        James Robinson <james@hermes.cybernetics.net>
Cc:        mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FYI..

> 	As Jordan leaned down to check on wcarchive, freefall et al, his
> beard became caught in one of the hard drives, causing all of the downtime
> about then !!!

*Actually*, if you look carefully, you'll see that I'm not even
*checking* on wcarchive!  I'm staring vapidly at what's very probably
a stack of IBM manuals and a bank of CSU/DSUs! :-) That picture was
totally posed ("OK guys!  Look busy!  Jordan, turn so the shirt shows!
OK, looking very professional baby, gimme some camera, there were go,
*snap*").  And the rest is history! :-)

> How many shirts did you all sell? I bought one (not exactly flagged any
> girls down in it, though). Good quality T shirt in any event!

I am not sure how many shirts were sold, and probably wouldn't say on
-hackers if I did.  That's David's business, not mine! :-)

And if you're not flaggin' down the babes with that shirt, well hey, I
gotta tell ya - it's you!  Getting babes with the FreeBSD shirt is
*easy* if you just follow these 3 simple steps:

	1. Visit the gym every day religiously for the next 6 months
	   and do some serious working out.  Concentrate especially on
	   the pectoral and bicep groups until your body reaches optimum
	   tone and fitness (you're an engineer, c'mon - it's just another
	   engineering problem!)

	2. Spend another 3 months doing some kind of heavy outdoor
	   construction work, the kind that gives you that jockish,
	   weather-beaten kinda jockish look.  If you don't work in
	   construction, then simply add a deck to your house or play
	   3 months of Ultimate Frisbee with a retriever dog or something.
	   The important thing is to get lots of sun, weather and exercise.
	   You know, _outside_.

	3. Pick a sunny day and stand on the side of the road, dressed in
	   tight-fitting Levi's and the FreeBSD T-shirt.  Slicking your
	   hair back with oil like they do in the jeans commercials
	   probably won't hurt, either.  Wait for the right babe.  As she
	   pulls closer in her red '68 Mustang, pull the shirt off,
	   exposing your manly, weathered, chest, and flag her down with it.
	   Say you need a ride to the nearest motel.  What you do after
	   that is your business.

Oh, and tell her "hello" from me. :-)

					Jordan