Date:      Wed, 6 May 1998 13:38:59 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, egcs@cygnus.com
Subject:   Re: GCC

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Wes Peters wrote:

> Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > egcs really isn't Linux-only or even Linux-centered -- Just look at
> > the number of platforms the various contributors are using! -- but
> > clearly this is a very good chance of getting good publicity and a
> > wide distribution.
>
> And I though egcs was RTEMS-centric.  ;^)

I'm flattered to even rate a joke.

I did not think anything except RTEMS was RTEMS-centric.  :)

One of the (few) problems with free software is that the authors don't
know who all is using their work.  I know of many RTEMS applications but
am sure I don't know everyone using it.  Jf you are using RTEMS and have
not said hi to us, we encourage you to do so.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development
   Support Available             (205) 722-9985