Date:      15 Jan 2002 15:44:42 MST
From:      joshua <spl1t_h0r1z0n@usa.net>
To:        Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>, joshua <spl1t_h0r1z0n@usa.net>
Cc:        Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>, FreeBSD Chat List <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Need mail hosting info]]

Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com> wrote:
> On 14 Jan 2002, joshua wrote:
> =

> > Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com> wrote:
> > > Any suggestions on any companies that would do affordable "mail
hosting".
> > > I have two URLs with little/no traffic which I would like to host
myself,
> > > but don't want to deal with the mail hosting component.
> > >

> > check out www.usa.net
> =

> Thanks for the link, but I would much rather support someone who runs o=
n a
> Free OS. I would even prefer to use a service that runs Linux before I =
pay
> money to someone runing MS. :-)
> From what I see at netcraft.com and even the news banners at usa.net it=

> seems they are a MS shop.

we (yes i work here) run an exchange based service as well as a solaris
based one.  so, neither is 'free' but you didn't really specify
beforehand ;)

Joshua Smith, CCNA, CCNP
Data Center Technician
USA.NET

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -