Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 2021 16:26:59 -0500
From:      Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
To:        "Alex V. Petrov" <alexvpetrov@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 13-stable default boot options problem

On Feb 7, 2021, at 4:33 AM, Alex V. Petrov <alexvpetrov@gmail.com> =
wrote:

> I still don't resolved my problem.
> How change default Cons=3DSerial  to Cons=3DVideo?
>=20
> Screenshot: https://imgur.com/SNXUrZH.png
>=20
> My system:
> FreeBSD 13.0-STABLE #79 stable/13-n244485-6136a10e355: Sat Feb  6
> 22:05:30 +07 2021 amd64

It's not clear to me what problem you are having or attempting to solve.

The "5" option in the boot menu lets you cycle through the different =
console options (all four in total).  In my case, it has no effect =
because I set "comconsole" and "boot_multicons" explicitly in =
/boot/loader.conf (since a long time ago), and no matter what I select =
via the console loader, it is overridden by what is loaded from =
/boot/loader.conf during loading and booting the kernel.

Do you similarly have something in /boot/loader.conf that is overriding =
the console setting?

Cheers,

Paul.