Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:25:24 -0700
From:      "Wyness Casama" <asamak@citytel.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   "not-so-union-mount" union-mount

Hi all,

	I'm wodering if there's any other way to join the contents of two
directories under one directory tree other than using mount_union?  (I just
HAD to try it out and it made me reboot my system after doing some freaky
error dumps.)

I'm trying to make the contents of two 80gb drives show up under one dir.
(later in intend to add another 160gb after prices fall a bit)

  Thanks
	- wyness