Date:      Sun, 21 May 1995 15:37:50 -0700
From:      Julian Stacey <jhs>
To:        CVS-commiters, cvs-ports
Subject:   cvs commit: ports/comms/hylafax - Imported sources

jhs         95/05/21 15:37:50

  Log:
  Reviewed by:	Earlier draft reviewed by Satoshi (Thanks)

  A new import based on Sam Leffler's Hylafax V3.0pl0.   Flexfax is now obsolete.

  Import includes & applies the base patch Sam posted on the flexfax mail list
  (mail list is still called flexfax, though the package is called Hylafax).

  Sam declared our ports/comms/flexfax to be obsolete (over a year old).
  Sometime after the CD release, I will post a proposal to remove
  ports/comms/flexfax.

  I will maintain ports/comms/hylafax as I need fax capability.

  Thanks to Asami Satoshi for suggested improvements,
  I leave him to `bless' this port by adding the final
          comms/Makefile: SUBDIR += hylafax
  Until he does that, any mistakes I may have made shouldnt break any makes :-)

  I've undoubtedly screwed something up, somewhere, its a big port (30M inc bins),please test, Oh... and "Share & Enjoy" :-)
  ---
  Julian Stacey  <jhs@freebsd.org>  Tel. +49 89 268616.   Fax Modem: 2608126
                  http://www.regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de/people/jhs.html

  Vendor Tag:	hylafax
  Release Tags:	hylafax_3_0_0

  N ports/comms/hylafax/Makefile
  N ports/comms/hylafax/files/md5
  N ports/comms/hylafax/files/lutRS18.Makefile
  N ports/comms/hylafax/files/lutRS18.bdf.diff
  N ports/comms/hylafax/patches/patch-aa
  N ports/comms/hylafax/patches/patch-ab
  N ports/comms/hylafax/patches/patch-ac
  N ports/comms/hylafax/patches/patch-ad