Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:13:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      <jps@funeralexchange.com>
To:        <mark@work.drapple.com>
Cc:        <twigles@yahoo.com>, <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Possible security liability: Filling disks with junk or spam

Any competent admin would have these accounts already routed to another
account preferably off the server or send them to /dev/null as Mark had
suggested.
I myself edit the aliases file to mark the accounts with a hostname (i.e.
Root Server1 ) so I know which server its coming from and then forward all
the mail to my personal account to review. From there you can have your
mail client sort it out for you. I prefer not to delete ANY mail that is
sent to me without myself looking it over. You can prevent lots of
upcoming problems this way.
Thanks

Jeremy Suo-Anttila
jps@funeralexchange.com