Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 19:47:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        Karl Denninger <karl@Mcs.Net>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCP extensions breaking TCP.

On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Karl Denninger wrote:
>

> > Win95 blows chunks if these are enabled and the connection comes in over an
> > Ethernet (say, from an ISDN user).
>
> ?? I can quite happily talk from W95 to FreeBSD over my LAN, over my PPP
> link and over ISDN.

Me too -- I have lot's of people who come in from the ethernet via ppp
ISDN and I've never had a problem on the win95 or FreeBSD side. I run
2.1.5 plus a few updates from the -STABLE branch.

-Mark

| Mark Mayo		mark@quickweb.com |
| C-Soft  	        www.quickweb.com  |
"To iterate is human, to recurse divine."
		- L. Peter Deutsch