Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:00:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Eaglez <eaglez69@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SB Live

I'd just like to throw out there the fact that some of
us DO have SB Live's. I'd write the driver port
myself, but I know next to nothing about divers in
general, though I DO know C++. An added bonus would be
some sort of configuration utility to go along with
the driver, so we can do the surround sound thing.
That's my biggest reason for wanting the driver. I
mean, I could always go get one of those SB16 PCI's,
but that wouldn't have what I want. Anyway, sorry for
making demands, but i just find it strange that a card
from such a well known sound company as Creative isn't
supported YET. :P

-jesse