Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:02:06 +0200
From:      Joerg Over <over@dexia.de>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   errata in faq

Hello there, this is about

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/hardware.html

Thought you might be interested in things spotted which might be errors.

in
"4.10. Does FreeBSD support my USB keyboard?"
The lines are:
	"Use FreeBSD 3.2 or later"
and
	"In versions of FreeBSD before 4.0, use this instead"
so both configs are valid from 3.2 up to 3.9, but none is valid >= 4.0...
I'm not sure, but it might be you wanted to say:
	"In versions of FreeBSD greater(=) 4.0, use this instead"

The same error also occurs in
"4.15. Does FreeBSD support any USB mice?"

'k, then some lines later you refer to the usb keyboard being /dev/ukbd0,
some lines down in the kbdcontrol command line, it's said to be /dev/kbd0.

Greetings and thanks for your great efforts (BSD newbie and quite fond of it)

--jo