Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:19:06 +1000
From:      "Hugh Blandford" <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@helium.clari.net.au>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DSL services to apartments

Hi Daniel,

I'm afraid that your main problem is going to be the communications
regulations in Australia.  You will have to check with the ACA or read the
1997 Telecommunications Act but I believe you are only capable of running 5
lines to third parties.  After that you are considered to be a Telco and you
will need to get a Telco licence.

Check it out first before you go too far down the road.

Regards,

Hugh Blandford