Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 1995 22:24:02 -0600
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
To:        james@hermes.cybernetics.net, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com
Subject:   Re: FYI..

I think Nate tried those 3 steps (I hope his wife does read this), and
the conversation went like this:

car stops, pulls back...
babe: "pardon me. is that an authorize FREEBSD 2.0 teeshirt you are wearing"
nate: "why, yes. this is an authorize FREEBSD 2.0 teeshirt I am wearing"
babe: "well, thank-you"
car screaches away.

I know this is true, because I saw it on television during the late, late,
late, late night (when hackers are just getting up) show. and everything
on television is true.

--mark "outside exists for only 3 month in the northland"