Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:26:59 -0500
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.wjv.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: virtusertable syntax for multiple recipients

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 07:47:29PM -0500, Peter Brezny thus spoke:

> Is it possible to configure the virtusertable (working with
> sendmail 8.8.8) to send mail to more than one recipient/address.

> for example something like

> @domain.com		addy1@domain2.com	addy2@domain3.com

> I tried the obvious combinations of coma's, semicolon's and spaces
> with no luck.

I made an entry in virtusertable which pointed to a a user
I created and then put a .forward file in place with multiple
entries.

@domain.com	forlist

And then the .forward in  user for list would be:

\addy1@domain2.com
\addy2@domain2.com

Not what you asked, but it will work.

Bill