Date:      Fri, 19 Aug 2016 07:37:52 +0800
From:      "Stanley Quek" <Stanley.Quek@adadvertorials.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fwd:What Do Olympic Gold Medals & Pokemon Have in Common?....

Hey

Did you wake up last Sat morning 13th Aug 2016...

At the edge of your seats....

First in disbelief..

Then in hope...

Screaming at the top of your lungs...

As Singapore came to a stand still and together as a nation we
watched history unfolding before our very eyes...

As a young 21 year old Singaporean took the world by storm and won an
Olympic gold medal for Singapore..

The first ever in Singapore history..

Not only that, but he also beat the Olympic record...

The young Singaporean who did that, and made a nation proud is
none other than Joseph Schooling...

But what if I told you that you could win an Olympic gold too?

I'm not kidding... It's true..

And here's why..

At 6, he had a dream that he wanted to be an Olympian..

At 8, he met Michael Phelps...

At 22, he beat him, and made his place in our History books..

He's been training his entire life for that goal he had as a kid...

He's put in his blood, sweat and tears...

Not caring what others have been saying...

Just laser focused on what he wanted and how to achieve it..

The medal that he won, is the end result...  That's his Olympic gold..

Take a look at the latest thing that's been taking the world by storm
"Pokemon Go"

It's an overnight sensation that took the creator 20 years to develop and
produce.. That's his Olympic gold..

If you decide on something and focus on WHY you want it, willing to put in
the hard work and practice and believe in yourself...

You can do it too..

What's your Olympic gold?

For me it's being able to provide for my family and having the choice if I
wanted to
go to work or spend the day with my family and not having to worry about
money...

Realistically, most people don't have that option..

There's car installments to be paid...
The house mortgage..
Kid's school fees...

The list goes on..

And unless you decide to do something about it, it's gonna be an endless
cycle...

Here's something to think about..

My friend Terence shared with me an interesting system that he has been
using for the past 12 months to generate a very good income...

And he has tons of people just like you and me, who are doing it as well..

Check out some of the proof here

I asked him how he did it?

He took 1 year to fine-tune and develop this formula...

When he told me about this I was pretty surprised by how effective it is.

This week he will be conducting a fr,ee live-training for you....

If you always wanted to create an extra stream of income to supplement your
job.

Or if you wanted to quit your job and do something that you love.

And start a simple business so that you can control your own finance and
time...

Then I would like to invite you to get a detailed, behind-the-scenes
look..

Check it out

We only manage to reserve 28 seats, so secure yours quick..

In life, you're always going to have people saying you can't do things to
achieve your goals..
But that's because the people who are telling you this, have never gotten
their Olympic gold..

Do something to achieve your Olympic Gold here

Stay motivated and talk soon..
Stanley

P.S. If you've ever thought about starting an online ecommerce business
with Qoo10 or Lazada, you have to check this out also

P.P.S. It's only going to take 3 hours, it's 100% fre,e anyways.. so you
have SO much to gain and nothing to lose..

Click this link to unsubscribe: