Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 13:08:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Geoffrey Deasey <deasey@server1.netpath.net>
To:        Scott Tanaka <scott@leahi.kcc.hawaii.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setup not Recognizing HDs

I think the main ide controller was at 0x1f0 irq14
and the alternate was at 0x170 irq 15

I don't know if the kernel is configurable to 160,  maybe someone else
will answer that

FreeBSD / Linux   |  Netpath, Inc & Stratonet, Inc.              |
------------------+  2466 Corporation Parkway                    |
Opinions are mine |  Burlington, NC 27215     910-226-0425       |