Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:31:08 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Brett Glass" <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Possible security liability: Filling disks with junk or spam

I wrote several paragraphs and deleted them.
This may suffice:

"Pretty much everything else in this file points
to root, so you would do well in either reading
root's email of forwarding root's email from here."

If your client doesn't do this, maybe that's a
bad thing(tm) or maybe it's just your job security...
I try to avoid the "When panicked break Glass"
bandwagon, but this doesn't compute for me.

Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P.