Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:34:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        Freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   dc19 fructration.

When I type 'ifconfig -a' or 'netstat -i' and I have 20 dc interfaces
(dc0 to dc19) ... what chunks of code are running in the kernel?

Something is stack smashing, and my efforts at debugging are being
thwarted by the fact that whatever is going wrong is covering it's
tracks rather effectively.

To update the people who havn't been following, ifconfig -a on a box
with 20 dc interfaces double-panics the machine.  This is easily
repeatable.

Dave.