Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:41:40 -0600
From:      Bill Baird <gick@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   getting on the internet

I just installed BSD 4.4 and I have the basics set up with the X windows
system.  First thing I want to be able to do is get on the Internet.  I
tried to "make netscape47-navigator" but I get an error message saying that
"GenericUserFolder-1-2-3.tgz doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/zope/." and several error messages follow wich I
assume is due to the initial error stated above.  I can't seem to
find  simple instructions to getting on the Internet.  Also I have an
existing account with "netzero.net", can I use this with BSD.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.