Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:06:56 +0100
From:      Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Light" word processor plus the occasional spreadsheet

Hello

I mainly use LibreOffice and it works for me.

My problem now is that the build time for LibreOffice on a little older
hardware is very long.

Is there an alternative to writer that does not take that long to build?

If I can get an alternative to Calc also it's a plus but not a big problem.

The main work I do will still be done on machines that can build
LibreOffice. Now and then I need to open an attached file, maybe edit it
and send it back. It's for that purpose I need the light version.

Thanks

/Leslie