Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:22:14 +0300
From:      "Shila Ofek" <shila_ofek@hotmail.com>
To:        green@freebsd.org
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH UseLogin parameter

When the ssh user authentication is a password authentication, I want to use
PAM.  It seems that the OpenSsh daemon does not work with PAM, so I thought
that using the regular login, I will get PAM integration for free.
So, is it possible to work with the UseLogin to use the regular login
program?  What do I have to do to use it properly?
Or, is there a possibility, the the OpenSSH daemon will work with PAM when
it's doing password authentication?

Thanks,
    Shila Ofek.