Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:02:40 -0400
From:      "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@fdma.com>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: Please help with ftpd glob hack

I have a 4.2-REL on intel and would like to get either the new ftpd or the
files to compile it

I don't have enough space on this embedded system for the full cvsup (i
tried)

Also, I tried looking at the various sources to see where it might be
I compiled some with dates of march28, but 'version' still shows 600LS

Also if possible, a newer version of ntpd.

thank you in advance for your help.