Date:      Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:44:16 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best way to switch from Linux to BSD

> I've been using Opera forever. It as an old and proven browser and it runs
> natively on FreeBSD. You can have the Linux flash plugin attached to it and
> still run the native FreeBSD version. It also supports html5.

I use Conkeror on both desktop and laptop and simply cannot
imagine to go back to <insert_browser>.
Just wonna stress how my nodes run no more than 10 processes
at the boot time and how that differs from whatever os I en-
countered so far. As almost all posters on this topic I do not
care for a dime if someone finds freebsd hard to configure to
suit. It is part of the game and fun itself.
Best regards

                             Zoran