Date:      Thu, 08 May 1997 01:20:51 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   100B-TX hubs

Hi,

I've been watching the price of100b-tx hubs drop to the $500-600 level
and have decided its time to buy.  Just recently saw a netgear F108
(not to be confused with the F508) advertised for $350.  This appears to
be an "economy" piece of equipment, wall wart xformer, etc.
Anyone have opinion on it or netgear.

If I decide to spend a bit more I would pick the SMC EZ100, anyone have
experience and/or opinions of that hub?

Suggestions for other inexpensive 100b-tx hubs?

Is there any specific model/series number to choose when ordering the
intel 10/100 Pro cards, I expect to order 4 or 5 of something...

--
Steve Passe	| powered by