Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:07:46 -0700
From:      john@ece.arizona.edu (John Galbraith)
To:        randal@comtest.com
Cc:        dufault@hda.com, mike@smith.net.au, FreeBSD-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new GPIB driver

    Randal> I will take your code as is.  I am trying to meet some
    Randal> deadlines and would appreciate if you could email me what
    Randal> you have.

OK.  I was hacking on it yesterday here at work and found a few things
I need to look at that I discovered with the higher end equipment that
I have here.  This week I am going to put two cards in the machine and
really try to tweak the performance also, although I think my code is
useful even if I don't quite get the transfer rate that I want yet.

Give me a couple of days to absorb the feedback I have received from
the mailing list and write some documentation (and fix a couple of
bugs 8-) ).  I will then send you my code, and hopefully we can work
together making sure that remaining bugs are few and far between.

Thanks for the enthusiasm - it is nice to know that others are
interested in one's work!

John